The successful candidate in this position will possess key skills and experience which include knowledge of international import transportation. This position requires excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task along with the knowledge to produce accurate workflow in a fast-paced, high-pressure freight forwarding operations environment, while positively contributing to the success of the team.
- Ethical with sound judgment
- Possess a passion to help team members
- Reliable, follows through
- Balances team’s needs with goals of organization
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and organization communication skills
Essential Duties and Functional Responsibilities:
The following definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities for this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Performing tasks safely
- Ensuring area housekeeping requirements are met
- Abiding by all OSHA rules and 英雄联盟竞猜决赛v7.0 安卓版’s safety practices
- Meeting established procedures and productivity, safety and quality standards
- Investigating and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment, taking into account the nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security
- Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs
- Obtaining, checking and/or preparing all transportation documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with local and international regulations
- Liaising with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements
- Arranging air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door
- Coordinating US Customs Brokerage to guide the freight efficiently through complex procedures import procedures
- Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines
- Maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistics
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight
- Managing multiple customers across the globe coordinating shipments between multiple carriers and modes of transportation
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Educational and Experience
Requirements and Preferences:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High school diploma / GED
- 2+ years operational freight forwarding experience preferred
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to solve problems independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience interacting, developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Proven success in and improving quality, service, safety and client relationship in a fast-paced high-pressure setting
- Proven competencies in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and regulations (OSHA)
- Ability to pass all TSA background requirements
- Knowledge of ISF filing
- Ability to work flexible hours according to business needs
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear, to stand and walk for short periods of time, and to frequently bend, stoop, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and lift with arms, shoulders and legs. The employee is required to sit for prolonged periods of time; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Most work time will be spent in an office setting where the environment is climate controlled.
英雄联盟竞猜决赛v7.0 安卓版 is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.